Wednesday 30 September 2015

Silhouette Sampler...and Tag Along News

Corrie

After much thought, I've decided to put Tag Along on hold until Mandy decides whether she wants to take it up again. For one thing, I'm no longer crafting (just a bit of digital), plus the number of participants has dwindled noticeably lately.

I'd like to thank all of you who have kindly hosted/helped me out -  and everyone who has entered the challenges while I've been caretaking. Hopefully we will see Mandy back at the helm some time in the not too distant future.

Deb x

PS I'm still taking care of Sunday Postcard Art for the rest of the year. The plan is that, for the first couple of months of 2016, I'll co-manage SPA with Mandy (hopefully, I'll have all the hosts in place for January and February) and then bow out.


4 comments: